Preparation tips before buying Fidelity investments:
- Recognize first the stock of the company to be purchased and the business being run. The more information obtained, the more consideration.
- Think rational, logical and realistic. Always consider the risks to be faced, as well as the advantages and disadvantages.
- Do not be too hasty to buy stocks that are in a cheap position. Because the stock is cheap usually indicates the company is in trouble.
- Do not rush into investing.
Tips when investing in Fidelity Login:
- Do not start late. The earlier start it will get better.
- Do not be silent when you are in this business, because the stock does not guarantee investment will always go up.
- Do not be too speculate. Should not invest all your funds in a speculative investment.
- Do not trade too often. Because if too often transact, you will be burdened transaction costs and trapped psychological condition of the market, so sometimes buy when the price is expensive and sell when the price is cheap.
- We recommend investing your funds on several types of investments over the course of a year, then proceeding in the long run, for example: 5 to 10 years. Because the longer the investment, the less risk of losses.
- Adjust the type of investment selected with the exchange where you will play.
- Before deciding to invest, first learn how to manage your personal finances and how to balance income with expenses.